Shrimp and Vegetable Pasta
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over a medium flame.
- Add the carrots and broccoli to the heated oil.
- While the vegetables are cooking boil the water for the pasta.
- Boil the noodles until they are al dente.
- Add the cooked pasta to the vegetables in the skillet stir together.
- Season with Mrs. Dash 1-2 teaspoons.
- Place the uncooked shrimp on top of the pasta.
- Season the shrimp with a small pinch of Old Bay seasoning.
- Cover the skillet and reduce the flame to low.
- When the shrimp turn pink, stir the shrimp into the pasta and vegetables.